8th – march, 2022
» INTERNATIONAL women’s DAY 2022 “
25th – november, 2021
«THE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN “
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence is an international campaign that takes place each year.
It commences on 25 November, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, to 10 December, Human Rights Day, indicating that violence against women is the most pervasive breach of human rights worldwide.
This year the UNiTE campaign will be focusing on the interconnections between crises-related, rapidly changing contexts and the rise of violence against women and girls in all forms and manifestations under its 2021 theme,
“Orange the world: End violence against women now!”
25th – octuber, 2021 – Erasmusday
DEDICATED TO AFGHAN WOMEN
preparation of questionnaires on the role of women in the northern countries
online contacts with schools in northern Europe using etwinning, processing of the collected data
SHORT STUDENTS EXCHANGE
MARCH 5-8, 2021
Organization of 5-day online meeting on “Women in workplaces”;
“Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world.”
The theme celebrates the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
- 1st day 13-15 pm 24th February , workshop for the organization of radio directory, it will be done in 4 mixed groups (Zoom rooms)
- 2nd day 13-15 pm 5th March preparation of the material for the 8th March always in mixed groups
- 3rd day 11-13 pm 8th March event focused on women in workplaces. Agenda: official opening of the radio, interviews ( 1 from each country) readings and videos (Lina’s proposal) .
- 4th Day March Preparation of the second part of the meeting students divided in mixed groups will work in Zoom rooms and will prepare the material
- 5th day – March “ Women and sports in Covid time and not only……” open conference with interviews (at least one from each country) and videos
MARCH 8, 2021 creation of a radio directory
(podcasts with interviews, songs, readings ) for the web radio
Radio stations also provide an important space for the empowerment of women that is why the creation of a radio directory (podcasts with interviews, songs, readings ) for the web radio is part of the project. We will be supported by Cavalleri Web Radio and students will only have to record the podcasts
- Official opening will be on the 8° March
- It will be organised by students that will meet the last week of February:
- in the first part (1 hour) students will be divided in mixed groups, will work in separate zoom rooms, will have a brainstorm to choose name for the directory, content and topics, proposals for the organization.
- 2° hour all the students and teachers will meet to share the results and take final decisions. Two students from each country will be chosen for the producers team
- The podcasts will be in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
- Recording of the podcasts will be prepared in the following weeks before the 8° March.
One of the podcast will be the recording of Lina’s proposal
25th – november, 2020
«THE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN “ BREAK THE CHAIN