8th – march, 2022
» INTERNATIONAL women’s DAY 2022 “
This is the leaflet used to advertise the online event that took place on the 8 March 2022 “Dedicated to Ukrainan women.
It was open not only to the students but to parents and public. Everybody could join it and we informed the local press as well.
We decided to devote the event to women and science but, since the war between Russia and Ukraine had started and women were suffering we decided to talk about those women in the first part and in the second we talked about women who work in the scientific world.
The students prepared a video that contains the campaign # break the bias and a part dedicate to Ukranian women
25th – november, 2021
«THE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN “
The 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence is an international campaign that takes place each year.
It commences on 25 November, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, to 10 December, Human Rights Day, indicating that violence against women is the most pervasive breach of human rights worldwide.
This year the UNiTE campaign will be focusing on the interconnections between crises-related, rapidly changing contexts and the rise of violence against women and girls in all forms and manifestations under its 2021 theme,
“Orange the world: End violence against women now!”
25th – octuber, 2021 – Erasmusday
DEDICATED TO AFGHAN WOMEN
The students that worked on the project decided to prepare a video on the violence against women collecting all the stories and a class organized a choreography.
There is also a video on how a woman has to defend herself.
preparation of questionnaires on the role of women in the northern countries
online contacts with schools in northern Europe using etwinning, processing of the collected data
SHORT STUDENTS EXCHANGE
MARCH 5-8, 2021
Organization of 5-day online meeting on “Women in workplaces”;
“Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world.”
The theme celebrates the tremendous efforts by women and girls around the world in shaping a more equal future and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
- 1st day 13-15 pm 24th February , workshop for the organization of radio directory, it will be done in 4 mixed groups (Zoom rooms)
- 2nd day 13-15 pm 5th March preparation of the material for the 8th March always in mixed groups
- 3rd day 11-13 pm 8th March event focused on women in workplaces. Agenda: official opening of the radio, interviews ( 1 from each country) readings and videos (Lina’s proposal) .
- 4th Day March Preparation of the second part of the meeting students divided in mixed groups will work in Zoom rooms and will prepare the material
- 5th day – March “ Women and sports in Covid time and not only……” open conference with interviews (at least one from each country) and videos
MARCH 8, 2021 creation of a radio directory
(podcasts with interviews, songs, readings ) for the web radio
Radio stations also provide an important space for the empowerment of women that is why the creation of a radio directory (podcasts with interviews, songs, readings ) for the web radio is part of the project. We will be supported by Cavalleri Web Radio and students will only have to record the podcasts
- Official opening will be on the 8° March
- It will be organised by students that will meet the last week of February:
- in the first part (1 hour) students will be divided in mixed groups, will work in separate zoom rooms, will have a brainstorm to choose name for the directory, content and topics, proposals for the organization.
- 2° hour all the students and teachers will meet to share the results and take final decisions. Two students from each country will be chosen for the producers team
- The podcasts will be in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
- Recording of the podcasts will be prepared in the following weeks before the 8° March.
One of the podcast will be the recording of Lina’s proposal
25th – november, 2020
«THE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN “ BREAK THE CHAIN
On the 25th November we organized an event since, despite the adoption of the Convention of the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) by the UNGeneral Assembly in 1979, violence against women and girls remains a pervasive problem worldwide.
The event started at 12 with a moment of silence dedicated to all those women who had been victims of feminicide in 2020 and a video. Later the students read the list of names, age of women that had been killed in each country and by whom. They also read one story for each country.
The event was closed by the reading of a Manifesto prepared by the Spanish school.
Since we were in Covid time We also organized various activities in each country to draw attention to the need for continuing action to eliminate violence against women, to enable women and their children to escape violence and campaigns to educate people about the consequences of violence against women.